Monday, March 8, 2010
embedding flash, music and forms
So today as the journey continues towards completing my website for the end of the semester, i decided to go off track a little and give myself a further edge by incorporating some flash elements, music and data forms on my site. I created an intro animation using Flash CS4 and embedded music in MP3 format. I also created a registration page with a data form. I also got around to linking some of my pages. Im so excited and cant wait to finish. This may be my best wrk yet. Still alot to do. Laterz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

*Applause*
ReplyDeleteKeep it up Mr. Falcao. Ensure you share the wealth of knowledge with your peers in the meantime, review your html and css and ensure you are using them well and appropriately. For example: Are you using inline styles wisely? Does my HTML describe my content well? .. Remember HTML is for describing your content so without the CSS, Flash, sound and pictures your page should still make sense to your users.
Good going so far though.